Artist Submission Guidelines
Astoria Fine Art believes representing artists is an honor; and we give this process great thought and care. The gallery is always interested in seeing new and recognized talent.
First, take a detailed look at our website or visit the gallery to understand the nature of work we exhibit. After you are familiar with of our collection and you feel your work would be appropriate for us, please follow these guidelines. This will help ensure your work is given a thorough review.
Submissions are accepted via mail or e-mail.
Walk-in submissions will be looked at By Appointment Only.
Please mail to: Astoria Fine Art | PO Box 2397 | Jackson Hole, WY 83001
Or email to: email@example.com IMPORTANT: Put "Artist Submission" in the subject line.
Please provide the following information:
- Name, address, phone, email etc.
- Include your website if available
- Please include awards, exhibitions, prominent collections, and other pertinent information
such as featured articles in publications etc.
Photographs of Artwork – Minimum of Five
- Color print outs of artwork OR
- Digital images on CD or attached to email
- Please include title, medium, size and retail price
- Do not send original artwork
-Galleries where your work is shown
-Shows, Art Sales, and Exhibitions where your work is sold
-Marketing media such as brochures and catalogues featuring your work, if available
- Include a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope if you want your portfolio returned.
Submissions are reviewed on an ongoing basis in the order they arrive. All submissions will receive a timely reply to the best of our ability, but please be patient as we receive over 400 submissions annually. Thank you for considering Astoria Fine Art.